Ultimate Party Amsterdam is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager.
As a Sales Manager at Ultimate Party you’re primarily responsible for selling the companies City tours as well as upselling add on’s to existing customers.
You will be expected to identify potential new partners as well as continuing to sell and collaborate with existing ones.
Taking charge of our Portfolio of Accommodation within the City. Ensuring the hotels and hostels are aware of the Tours Ultimate Party offers as well as implementing New ticket selling options and strategies to improve Sales.
- Responsible for the monthly sales target against previous Years
- Provide a monthly sales report for Management
- Ensure proper reporting or visits and opportunities.
- Maintaining and expanding the current customer base.
- Responsible for developing revenue, achieving sales goals and performance
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with partners
- Growth with a large degree of freedom, setting your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing our products
- Working in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Playing an integral part of the company’s growth with regular meetings with Guides and the CEO.
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of experience in a customer service/sales role, ideally within tourism
- You are a clear communicator, with fluent oral and written English
- Love the challenge of working in a self-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate with peers, managers, and other internal teams.
- You are skilled in common software G-Suite MS Office
- Enjoy reaching objectives and setting your own goals and targets
- Have a Passion for tourism and a real sales drive
What you should know:
- This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
- Ultimate Party BV is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands before we are able to consider your application.
Send us a Cover Letter stating why you're the person for this job as well as your CV